Wednesday, June 25, 2008

June hols journal 3



Ok this is the part two of my birthday celebration =).

If you're wondering why i had more than one celebration, its because some of my other friends couldnt make it due to camp and wanted to make it up to me.Well, its sort of a dinner celebration. Since we're still young and cant afford too expensive restaurants or fancy cafes, we went to seoul garden for a buffet.Many of my friends were surprised by my big appetite because i ate half an hour longer than them after they finished."Never judge a book by its cover", i may be skinny but i eat alot.Maybe its due to high metabolism i guess.After the long dinner and chat, we took some pictures before we left at around 12am.I had a great time.

P.S I WANNA GET FAT( this is random)

Oh yea part 3 was the same as part 2 except with different friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home