Sunday, January 13, 2008

TERM 1 WEEK 2 -JOURNAL

Several months elapsed and today was my mother's birthday, and i haven't got a present yet.Our family decided to give her a suprise by throwing her a mini-birthday party at our house but we had to bring her out of the house so as to prepare the necessary preparations,while i had to get her a present.I gave my mother a garbled statement that i needed to go to school for remedial class but she didn't believe me as it was a saturday.Luckily my father corroborated with me and said that my teacher already called him.Everything was in a rush and even my plegmaticsister was excited.

I was in charge of getting the cake from the bakery while my sister and brother decorated the house while my father brought my mother out to distract her.Everything was messy and i expected it to be a fiasco .My neighbour saw me leaving my house in a rush asked me if anything was wrong and after explaining the situation i was in he offered to help me retrieve the cake.

After several hours, everything was done meticulously and we were awaiting the return of our mother. On the table was a tiramisu cake, my mother's favourite, lighted with candles and laid beside them were all the presents. Upon hearing the sounds of the door opening, i gesticulated everyone who quickly ran to the door and screamed suprised upon sight of my very suprised mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home